It’s a whole new world out there for marketers, who face more pressure to deliver results, respond to changing customer preferences, adopt a new mix of marketing tools and organize their teams to operate globally. Consultants in Spencer Stuart’s Marketing Officer Practice apply their insight into these trends and in-depth candidate knowledge to help clients find the right marketing leaders for their organizations. We also regularly explore issues that are critical to the marketing function through articles and studies, our annual CMO Summit and forums such as the M50 and our Digital Leadership Exchange.
View 2016 CMO Summit highlights
Our practice brings extensive search experience and firsthand insight into the challenges marketing leaders face today.
- We’ve conducted more than 1,900 senior-level marketing assignments in the past three years.
- Our consultants, many of whom are former senior marketing executives, are well-acquainted with the changing demands of the marketing function. Our experience spans every major industry sector, including technology, financial services, industrial, life sciences and, of course, consumer.
- We have unmatched access and in-depth knowledge of the marketing executive talent pool and real insight into the abilities and motivations of marketing leaders.
As the function continues to evolve, marketers are responsible for more than just building brand awareness; they increasingly play a role in driving revenue. To do this, senior marketers must have an almost fanatical customer orientation and be able to smartly leverage digital technologies and social media channels, measuring their reach and impact on target customers. The demand for proven marketing leaders across industries is exceptional, especially with experience in the growing fields of digital and e-commerce, and we understand the talent required to succeed in today’s changing marketplace.
We have experience across the full spectrum of marketing functions:
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Insights
- Corporate Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- General Management
- Product Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
- Social Networking