Modest industry growth, a challenging global economic environment and increasing regulatory requirements are redefining financial markets. Our dedicated global team of consultants is fluent in the myriad issues affecting the industry and is adept at finding seasoned professionals who are capable of excelling in this rapidly evolving environment.
- Over the past three years, we have completed more than 200 searches for investment banking and capital markets professionals for clients, including large, global institutions, regional firms and specialized boutiques.
- Our consultants have an average of more than 10 years of search experience and 10 years of professional experience in investment banking and capital markets — bringing unmatched credibility in the market as well as specialized sector and functional expertise.
- We have deep relationships with and unparalleled access to global banking and markets executives around the world.
- As a testament to our proven results, 70% of our work in the global banking and markets space comes from returning clients.
From Dodd-Frank to Basel III, the industry is grappling with stringent new capital requirements and mounting compliance costs. In light of increased scrutiny from regulators and investors alike, senior banking professionals must demonstrate a strong commitment to risk management and transparency while still driving revenue growth. As the era of industry consolidation comes to an end, there is a renewed emphasis on driving organic growth through delivering new ideas as well as customized solutions to both established and prospective clients. Drawing on our personal, firsthand industry experience combined with extensive prior search activity, we partner with clients to find senior professionals who are able to excel and flourish in this complex and ever-changing landscape.
We serve the global banking and markets industries across a broad range of practice areas:
- Industry Coverage/Relationship Management
- Leveraged Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Placements
- Structured Finance
Finance and Administration
- Financial Officer
- Human Resources
- Legal and Compliance
- Operations and Technology
- Risk Management
- Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities
- Prime Brokerage
- Sales and Trading