George Craft is a consultant in Spencer Stuart’s Financial Services, Private Equity and Financial Officer practices. George serves large multinationals, mid-cap and emerging companies and works extensively with both publicly and privately owned organizations. He leads searches and succession projects for senior investment professionals, corporate executives and board directors.
Extensive financial services and private equity expertise
- George conducts a range of executive and board search assignments for organizations across the financial services industry, including large banks and asset managers as well as emerging financial technology companies.
- He works with private equity firms, hedge funds and family offices to help recruit investment professionals, operating partners, and finance/operations/administrative leaders.
- He also advises corporations and private equity firms on CEO succession planning and other leadership needs.
- Prior to joining Spencer Stuart, George was a management consultant at McKinsey & Company, where his clients included several of the world’s largest insurance companies, investment banks and private equity firms.
- Earlier in his career, he worked as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch and Bank of America and was in business development at Cargill.
George holds an M.B.A. from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a B.A., cum laude, from Washington & Lee University.