Spencer Stuart is the global leader in the recruitment of chief human resource officers and other senior HR executives, serving leading multinationals, mid-cap and emerging companies across industries. In addition to our strength recruiting the top HR executive, we have deep functional expertise in key areas such as compensation and benefits, talent management, and diversity, as well as divisional and regional HR leadership.
- A dedicated group of more than 50 experienced consultants around the world, our Human Resources Practice offers clients the access, reach and sophisticated resources of a global firm while providing the depth of knowledge, attention and service of a boutique consultancy.
- In the past five years, we have conducted more than 1,300 senior-level human resources executive searches for clients. More than 70 percent of our business comes from returning clients.
- Through our deep personal relationships with top HR leaders and their teams, we have unmatched access to and knowledge of the HR executive talent pool and real insight into the abilities and motivations of the leaders.
- We share our clients’ commitment to global diversity: Nearly half of our HR placements are diversity candidates as defined by the standards of the hiring country.
Companies that are able to develop exceptional talent, efficiently manage and deploy that talent, and establish benefits programs that motivate the right behaviors have a fundamental advantage over competitors who lag in these areas. The chief human resources officer and HR team are called upon to provide strategic guidance in all of these areas, as well as CEO succession planning, executive compensation, diversity programs and organizational development. Our consultants understand the trends shaping HR and combine firsthand knowledge of the function with access to top-tier HR executives around the world.
Our consultants recruit sought-after executives in the following areas:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Compensation and Benefits
- Executive and Leadership Development
- Geographic and Business Unit Generalists
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Labor/Industrial Relations
- Organizational Design
- Recruiting, Staffing and Resourcing
- Training and Development/Chief Learning Officer