The sales function today is charged with understanding ever-evolving customer behaviors and expectations amid increased competition, margin pressure, global expansion and more complex product and service portfolios. Our seasoned consultants have deep expertise recruiting chief sales officers (CSOs) and top sales leaders who can succeed in today’s complex environment.
- In the past three years, we have conducted more than 1,000 senior-level sales executive assignments.
- We excel at finding executives who can transform sales organizations and align with our clients’ strategic goals, drawing on our deep relationships with sales professionals worldwide.
- We work with a wide range of organizations, including large multinational companies, nonprofits, as well as lean, entrepreneurial businesses that need to build sales organizations quickly.
- We have vast experience delivering top sales leaders to private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
- Our consultants bring expertise from multichannel sales organizations across a variety of industries such as technology, consumer, industrial, healthcare and financial services.
Sales officers must know how to deploy resources to the right targets, measure the profitability of customers and rethink go-to-market models. As P&L ownership shifts closer to the customer and more organizations operate in overseas markets, demand is growing for sales leaders with greater cross-functional, general manager skill-sets and international experience. These executives also need the talent management skills to attract, retain and motivate outstanding sales teams. We strive to find the specific combination of experience and competencies an organization needs in a senior sales executive.
Expertise in sought-after specialties:
- Business Development
- Channel Management
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Government Sales
- Key/National Account Sales
- Sales Operations
- Vice President Sales