Peter Cave-Gibbs brings to his clients 20 years of executive search and leadership advisory experience within enterprise technology and services. He is a core member of Spencer Stuart’s Technology, Media, Telecommunications & Services and Private Equity, practices. Peter advises clients in Europe, Middle East and Africa on their most critical leadership challenges and advises boards on how to discover and develop the very best leadership in the market.
Deep leadership advisory experience
- Peter is based in London and his client work spans organizations of all sizes, from startups to large multinationals, both publicly and privately held. His search work focuses on helping clients find chairs and non-executive directors for the board and senior-level leaders, including chief executives, chief revenue officers, regional leadership, and other C-level leaders.
- Peter also provides strategic advice to CEOs and CHROs on topics including leadership development, company culture and top team effectiveness.
- His industry focus includes the software, IT services, enterprise technology and fintech sectors.
- Prior to joining Spencer Stuart Peter was a senior client partner at a large international talent advisory firm, where he led the EMEA technology and services practice and latterly the UK technology practice across their full suite of leadership services.
- Peter’s earlier career includes advising clients and holding a number of regional and practice leadership roles for both a large international executive search firm, as well as a smaller boutique firm focused on the technology and private equity markets.
Peter holds a bachelor’s degree from University College, London.