The rise of digital and social media and unprecedented transparency have changed the rules of business communication and expanded the scope and influence of the communications officer. Spencer Stuart’s deep knowledge of the communications function provides a powerful edge for clients in search of the most talented and capable executives.
- With more than 25 years of hands-on experience in corporate communications, journalism and investor relations at some of the world’s most prominent companies, our consultants have deep knowledge of the function and long-standing relationships with top talent.
- Our functional knowledge is supported by a global database of nearly 70,000 senior corporate communications executives working across a broad spectrum of industries and nonprofit sectors.
- We stay on top of the issues that are important to corporate communication officers and their management teams through events and thought leadership, including our annual survey of global chief communications officers.
The speed, reach and impact of 21st century technology continue to add new levels of complexity to the communications function, and leadership teams worldwide find themselves under closer scrutiny by employees, customers, shareholders and community stakeholders. Spencer Stuart strives to partner with clients to examine their business environment and assess the contribution of communications to their business plan, evaluate their existing organization and recruit the key executives they need.
We have experience across the full spectrum of corporate communications:
- Community Relations and Contributions
- Corporate Communications Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Communications
- Executive Communications and Speech Writing
- Financial Communications
- Government Affairs
- Interactive and Digital Communications
- Internal and Employee Communications
- Investor and Financial Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
For enquiries in North America, please contact George Jamison.
For enquiries in Europe, please contact Jonathan Harper.
You may also contact your nearest Spencer Stuart office or relevant industry practice, or request information via our online form.