Misha Amy Wolfe is a consultant in Spencer Stuart’s Biopharmaceuticals and Boards practices. She recruits senior-level leaders and board directors across all functions for the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors as well as the broader life sciences industries including digital health and diagnostics. Misha’s specializes in placing key leaders in R&D, commercial, business and corporate strategy, legal, and HR on the West Coast. She works closely with Board of Directors to drive diversity. She brings over 20 years of experience in professional services spanning pharmaceutical, technology, and legal industries.
West Coast biopharma leadership expertise.
- Prior to joining Spencer Stuart, Misha helped develop and lead the West Coast life sciences practice at Axiom. During her tenure, she developed strategic relationships with general counsels and heads of procurement across biopharma, technology and retail clients and advised on how to leverage talent to transform their legal departments. She also worked with clients to support their M&A activity to develop solutions to increase speed and efficiency in contract review.
- Earlier, Misha was a trial services consultant, where she was responsible for business development and managing the lifecycle of products for RLM/TrialGraphix’s San Francisco office. She focused heavily on patent work including ANDA and pharmaceutical patents.
- As an associate director with The Corporate Executive Board, she advised CIOs and information services leaders on the value of the organization’s product amid industry challenges.
- Misha served as an associate transaction adviser at UGL Equis, working with C-level leaders across a range of industries.
- She also worked in pharmaceutical sales at Johnson & Johnson and began her career in public relations.
Misha earned her bachelor’s degree in government from University of Virginia and received her M.B.A. from Golden Gate University in San Francisco.