Gyorgy Konda is a consultant in Spencer Stuart’s Milan office and a key member of the Consumer Goods and Professional Services practices.
Gyorgy has an extensive background helping C-Suite leaders and boards select high-caliber executives, refine corporate and business unit strategy, improve performance, strengthen corporate governance, make acquisitions, launch IPOs and digital transformation.
Expert consultant in the retail, fashion and luxury goods space
- Gyorgy has 20+ years of executive search and strategy consulting experience focusing on consumer goods, luxury and specialty retail globally.
- Before joining Spencer Stuart, Gyorgy was a partner with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, leading the firm’s Italian consumer goods and retail practice.
- Previously, Gyorgy had worked for almost 15 years at Bain & Company where he was a Partner and a leading member of the firm’s European retail practice (with exclusive focus on fashion, luxury and private equity clients).
- Gyorgy was also founder and general manager of startups in the luxury apparel area.
- He started his career at Ernst & Young and Gemini Consulting.
Gyorgy received his M.B.A. from St John’s University in Rome and New York, and earned his B.A. in business administration and international affairs from the John Cabot University of Rome. He has dual Italian and Hungarian citizenship, and speaks Italian, Hungarian, English and French.