Charlie Stack co-leads Spencer Stuart’s global Data, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Practice. As proliferating data and advancing analytical capabilities transform the business landscape, Charlie has spearheaded the creation of a focused practice to help clients find and position the leadership necessary to thrive. He is fluent with various phases of growth, expansion and digital transformation, helping clients to unlock new sources of value through world-class leadership and organizational change.
Charlie has advised hundreds of clients in the data analytics domain spanning every industry sector, through recruiting efforts, culture transformations, organization design and talent assessment.
Broad consulting expertise
- Over 16 years at Spencer Stuart, Charlie has advised clients ranging from startups through Fortune 100 companies in the recruitment and integration of chief data and analytics officers.
- He has advised numerous private equity, venture capital and select independent early-stage companies, where data science and analytics are key foundational value drivers.
- Charlie is a founding member of the Analytics 50 and part of the prestigious World 50 community serving CEOs and leaders at C suite around the world.
- He has helped launch the Return on AI Institute aimed at furthering both fiscal and social returns on AI investments. In partnership with the institute, he has conducted multiple years of research and is delivering executive education to global leadership teams.
- He has participated in hundreds of senior executive search assignments during his tenure with Spencer Stuart, ranging from chief executives, chief operations officers and chief information officers to heads of development, data, operations, infrastructure and architecture. Over this period, he has executed searches based in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Previously, Charlie was a part of the management consulting practice at Accenture, where he acted as a business analyst and project lead for a variety of global clients, including mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies.
Charlie earned a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy and economics from Colgate University.