Lindsey Land is a core member of the Financial Officer Practice and recruits CFOs and other senior finance executives for both public and private companies. Her recent clients include industrial companies including manufacturing, services, distribution, technology, healthcare, telecom and private equity. Based in Houston, Lindsey works across geographies developing relationships with talented finance leaders to deliver impactful outcomes to the organizations in which they work.
Extensive recruiting in Financial Officer Practice
- Lindsey brings more than a decade of executive search experience. Her earlier career spans both audit and recruiting leadership roles at EY in the U.S. and in Canada.
- She enjoys working with companies of all sizes from pre-revenue, high growth businesses to Fortune 50 clients.
- Recent partnerships include clients in the middle market, private equity sector. She also conducts chief accounting officer, chief audit officer, head of FP&A and treasurer searches at larger, public companies.
- Lindsey served as a founding board member of the Houston chapter of the National Association of Women MBAs, and previously served as a board member and fundraising chair for the Todd Krampitz Foundation, a group dedicated to raising organ donation awareness.
- She is an active participant and leader in the Spencer Stuart Women in Finance convening activities, creating a community for talented women in senior finance positions.
Lindsey graduated from Baylor University with honors with a degree in management and business journalism. She also has a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Virginia and holds a current CPA license in Texas.