Chris Hart leads Spencer Stuart's global Financial Services Practice in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He also leads the Asset Management Practice in the UK and serves clients in the banking and wealth management sectors.
Financial services experience
- Since joining the firm in 1997, Chris has helped clients including some of the world's leading investment managers, hedge funds and endowments find senior investors, distribution professionals and CEOs.
- He has also worked with major banks across Europe to recruit CEOs and COOs, as well as senior divisional and functional leaders.
- His practice includes finding nonexecutive directors and investment committee members for asset managers, banks and pension funds.
- Chris led the Financial Services Practice between 2005 and 2008. He serves on Spencer Stuart's Governance Task Force and has previously sat on the Global Partner Nominations and Leadership Succession Committees.
- Prior to joining Spencer Stuart, he worked at the derivatives specialist publication Risk Magazine, where he focused on developments in the capital markets and hedge fund industries.
Chris is a graduate of the University of Cambridge, where he gained his MA and PhD, and served as a Research Fellow at Queens' College Cambridge.