Anton Storozhenko is a consultant in Spencer Stuart’s Moscow office and leads the firm’s board effectiveness team in Russia. He focuses on chair, non-executive director and CEO appointments, and also works with CEOs, boards and owners on governance matters such as board composition, director recruitment and onboarding, board self-assessment and CEO succession.
Boards and leadership expert
- Anton is a frequent speaker at international and Russian conferences and is the author of numerous articles about board and leadership issues for publications including Forbes and Harvard Business Review.
- He has led a series of Spencer Stuart research initiatives in Russia on such topics as board effectiveness, governance modeling and executive remuneration.
- Anton is the author of Dao CEO, a book that covers a variety of topics related to executive career planning in contemporary corporate Russia.
- Anton has more than 20 years of experience in executive search consulting. Prior to joining Spencer Stuart, Anton managed the Moscow office of another international executive search and management consulting company.
- Previously, Anton co-founded the Moscow office of another global executive search firm, which he co-managed for 11 years. During his tenure, he also supervised the firm’s office in Kiev.
Anton holds an MD with honors from RPF University in Moscow. A Russian national, he is fluent in Russian and English.