Michael Milad, Ph.D., J.D., M.B.A., focuses on CEO succession, CEO transitions, executive development, senior team effectiveness, and organizational culture.
Expert in leadership, psychology, and business
- With more than 25 years experience as a Consultant, Operating/Business Executive and Psychologist, Michael works at the top of the organizations with deep expertise at the intersection of Leadership, Psychology and Business to deliver the most critical business imperatives.
- Michael is a deep expert in CEO succession, CEO transitions, executive development, top team effectiveness, and organizational culture. Partnering with some CEOs, Michael facilitates leader-led change, including aligning culture and strategy, optimizing the collective leadership of the senior team, teaming up one-on-one with key leaders, and cultivating a high-performing culture.
- As an experienced business leader, Michael held senior executive leadership roles with Daimler AG/DaimlerChrysler. Operating as a general manager, he led operations approximating a Fortune 200 organization P&L. He also served as chief of staff to the now retired CEO of Daimler AG/Mercedes-Benz.
- Michael is a frequent speaker on the topic of leadership and human capital. He is also a frequent contributor to the firm’s thought leadership. A licensed psychologist with a dual Ph.D. in industrial/organizational and clinical psychology, he has insight into the dynamics of effective leaders and the impact on business performance. He is also a member of the American Psychological Association’s consulting psychology division.
- For outstanding client impact, Michael is a recipient of Spencer Stuart’s prestigious Lou Rieger Quality Award.
In addition to his doctorate degree from San Diego’s Alliant University/California School of Professional Psychology, Michael holds a J.D. from the University of Detroit, graduating magna cum laude, and earned his M.B.A. and B.A. from Michigan State University. In recognition of his ongoing achievements, Michigan State University’s Business School and the Automotive Hall of Fame have recognized Michael with number of awards and honors.