Levi Segal is a consultant in Spencer Stuart’s Leadership Advisory Services. He is passionate about discovering and developing leaders and unlocking the potential of teams. He is a sought-after adviser to boards and CEOs on critical leadership matters, blending deep expertise with a highly engaging style to build strong and lasting partnerships that drive high performance and deliver lasting impact.
Expert in CEO succession and top team effectiveness
- Levi leads Spencer Stuart’s Leadership Advisory Services practice for the financial services sector, partnering with firms of all sizes and complexities across sectors, including consume financial services, asset management, private equity, insurance and investment banking, to enhance the performance of individual leaders and their teams.
- Levi believes that leaders don’t exist in isolation and thus the individual, team and organization must be addressed holistically and not in a vacuum. He combines this broad perspective with specific areas of expertise in succession planning, executive assessment, leadership development, top team effectiveness, and organizational culture to ensure that solutions are sustainable and fit each unique context.
- Levi is a frequent speaker on the topic of leadership and human capital. He has written for and been quoted in numerous publications, including HR Executive, Talent Quarterly and MarketWatch. His global advisory experience includes work in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Prior to joining Spencer Stuart, Levi was a partner with Aon Hewitt, where he led the firm’s financial services leadership and talent consulting business at McLagan.
- Over his 20-plus years as a leadership adviser, he has also advised clients across industries, including the pharmaceutical, energy, consumer goods, healthcare, industrial and technology sectors.
Levi holds a Master of Arts in organizational psychology from Columbia University. He is certified in several leading assessment methodologies and instruments.