Claudia Schütz is a member of the firm's Healthcare and Human Resources practices, and works out of Frankfurt. She brings more than 20 years of executive search experience to her work with major international companies.
Broad expertise in healthcare and human resources
- Claudia’s clients range from large international corporations to domestic and mid-sized companies. Her expertise spans the healthcare industry, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related service organizations and suppliers.
- She has extensive experience recruiting top executives and all relevant functions within healthcare (e.g., CEOs, general managers, commercial roles and a variety of functions related to research and development). She has served as an account manager for several major international client relationships.
- Within the functional HR practice, Claudia's expertise spans the recruitment of CHROs, HRBPs and experienced leaders in centers of expertise, including talent, compensation and benefits and other specialist functions, across industries and with international and local scope.
- She is experienced in management assessment across various industries.
- Claudia began her career in discovery research focusing on genetic engineering at Dechema in Frankfurt and Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Braunschweig.
Claudia holds a doctorate degree in biology from the University of Frankfurt and a master’s degree in German literature. She is fluent in German and English.